Friday, May 14, 2010

Blackberry bold 9800 slider








Rim is makeing it's new bold (the bold slider) for AT&T?? I don't know why they are doing this considering that it's a touch screen and verizon needs a new phone to replace the blackberry storm 2. Rim needs to get it's act togeather and apparently it's been trying too with it's new blackberry6 comming out in June. I don't think this blackberry6 O.S is going to be that revelutionary to blackberry smartphones. oooo it has pinch to zoom and a more customizable homescreen so what android has all that already and android OS is so much better than I phone or blackberry as far as customizability goes.

Well what do you guys think will blackberry pull itself back into the mix with more fun phones? leave comments and tell me what you think

This is Joshontech and I will see you in my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment