Sunday, May 9, 2010

droid incredible camera




the camera on the incredible is simply incredible. capturing beautiful pictures with its 8mp auto focus camera. I do understand that its not all about mp when it comes to cameras but with the incredible pinch to zoom technology it really lets you show close up detail without that picslated look you get with most phones. it also takes DVD quality video. I can tell you for a fact that the video camera is incredible on this device it doesn't have that blurry look of other video cameras on other smart phones it has a clear crisp look to it and now you can buy and adapter so u can watch your videos strait from your phone to your TV this is truly amazing. well that is just another reason this device is truly incredible. plz comment and help me to understand my readers better id love to converse with you guys BTW my e mail is hagtosmo@aol.com if you have an issue you would like to talk to me about. thats it for now i will be back with another review soon till next time this is joshontech and i will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment